Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
716 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are a complete set of Factory fender flares for any 99 up Chevy/Gmc. The only catch is that 2 are white and two are pewter. Front and rear of each color. I bought them for my 99 and was going to have them painted and never did before I sold the truck.
Pm for any questions. I'll get right back with you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Deadeye

Just PM'd you on these

aztjc

·
Registered
360 Posts
Deadeye said:
I have some white take-offs for $50 + shipping.

That's pretty messed up undercutting someone in their own post. If you want to sell your stuff do it in your own post.

Just my opinion.

John

·
Registered
1,956 Posts
502_Jimmy said:
Deadeye said:

That's pretty messed up undercutting someone in their own post. If you want to sell your stuff do it in your own post.

Just my opinion.

John

Yours are brand new. Mine have 40k miles. I don't see this as an undercut. folks shop a different levels for different reasons. Your price is good and you will sell them but only when the right buyer with the need, interest and $$ gets in view.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Deadeye said:
502_Jimmy said:
Deadeye said:

Just my opinion.

John

Yours are brand new. Mine have 40k miles. I don't see this as an undercut. folks shop a different levels for different reasons. Your price is good and you will sell them but only when the right buyer with the need, interest and $$ gets in view.

Dude they are not mine, but this is only common courtesy to the original poster. IMHO, if you have something for sale, put it in a separate post. Don't come into someones ad and say, oh I have some (insert item here) cheaper.

Again, no matter... Just seems wrong.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.