Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My radio works find but when I put a CD in my Player it just reads ERR!:( Not to sure whats wrong if you can help me out that would be great.
Need to figure out whats wrong because I'm heading out west in 2 days across N. Dakota and Montana could get to be kinda quiet without it.

Oh yea and I already tried the whole CD Lens Cleaner disk.:help: please

·
Registered
593 Posts
just try this i'm not saying it's going to work but a simple quick thing to try
pull you radio and amp fuses it you have the amp wait a second then put them back and see what happens then if not time to look deeper
rob

·
Registered
206 Posts
Mine gives the "Err" message after about a dozen songs. Sometimes it won't advance to the next track without pushing the "next" arrow. Not sure if it's the burnt CD's or if the player is screwed up.

·
Registered
593 Posts
have you tried a electric blanket lol

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mine gives the "Err" message after about a dozen songs. Sometimes it won't advance to the next track without pushing the "next" arrow. Not sure if it's the burnt CD's or if the player is screwed up.
Mine did the same thing but now it just dosen't work at all! Just flashes Err as the Cd is in there

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
You may be getting condensation on the laser optics. Something is skewing the laser. Thats why when its cold out you get the ERR, but as the radio warms up, the problem goes away.

If its happening randomly, then you may have to get the radio fixed....sorry. I'd certainly try what chp777 posted first, though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts