Diesel Place banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I put a 6" fabtech lift on and I dont like how the front is wider than the rear now. How much of a spacer do I need in the rear of my truck to even out with the front?

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Ive got a set of spacers from correctrack...2" is what i have. Pics are in my garage. The rears are about 1/2" narrower still but you cant tell by looking at it.

·
Registered
108 Posts
duratys, where did you pick those spacers up at, also what was the $$$?

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Medicine Hat for me......Theres going to be a dyno day in Calgary here soon....not sure if im gonna be able to make it but theres a few more guys from home that definately will be going. Contact Fred W and get the dates from him if interested. Good to see another Canuk on the forum :D

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
I had mine done by Rocky Mountain Offroad. Theyre in RedDeer.

·
Registered
108 Posts
sweetdiesel, had mine done at M&M tech in trochu, talk to mark, guy does tons of lifts, he just loves it. has a shop on his farm cheapest i found and great service

·
Registered
290 Posts
Ive got a set of spacers from correctrack...2" is what i have. Pics are in my garage. The rears are about 1/2" narrower still but you cant tell by looking at it.
Went to the correctrack site and holy $h!t are those pricey. I do like that they are made of steel and not billet aluminum. Just wish that the price tag was closer to the aluminum ones.

Just one more thing to spend my money on. :damnit1:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Should have just got a Pro Comp Lift Kit it does not widen the front because the Fabtech is a spindle lift and Pro Comp is all drop down

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
duratys ,ya im gonna get a set 350.00 is worth it imo
where or who did you get them from?

I found mine in the for sale section here. Mabey one of the vendors here will be able to set you up with a set.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts