Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Driving home tonight minding my own business...you know how it goes. In the mirror you see someone dicing through traffic and pulls up next to me at the next stop light. Black F150-SVT...I roll the window down and ask him how he thinks his Furd will do against a big old diesel powered pig. He says I don't know lets see and takes off. A red light in my book. Any way, next light I pull up and stage the thing and off we go this time a fair start....everything was great until about 85 mph when he just edges me out. He pulls next to me at the next light and says "That aint no stock diesel!"
I said " Ya think?" He turned left after that.. I guess he wasn't up for another run!

I was only runnin a "Bad Attitude on level 5".... and wouldn't you know it Quad has my 215 for a reflash..... and here I found myself right in the middle of some good hunting grounds.

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Isn't that always the way? Funny how some people can be such sore losers.
I rarely get luck enough to get beside any good competition at the lights.

·
Registered
704 Posts
What version is he giving you with the reflash? Any improvements?

Sounds like if you were stacked, he would have been left in the smoke trail.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Man...you were scaring me until I read the part about your 215 not being on the truck. Well, there's always a next time.

Adam

·
Registered
163 Posts
I have the exact race. except is was my friends ferd and I have just the ole' edge/att. and he has stock tires. I pulled a truck 1/2 on the launch and he didn't catch me till I shut down at 80.

note: he has a new respect for diesels, and is currently trying to get one of those new srt-10 trucks. I'm just gonna have to put the ole' allison on roids this summer and hurt his feeling in his viper truck.

-Chad-

·
Registered
795 Posts
Oh I live for the chance in my duramax. It's unsuspecting.

Like "what the hell was that"

I have a lot more fun with my duramax than my Street legal race car turbo Buick. But then I don't race on the street.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
it's fun suprising SVT cobras and SVT lightnings on the street or the track

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.