Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Arctic Cat just released the 2007 Sleds the all new 1000cc Twin 162hp, now I can't decide which one I want, I'm looking for a daily driver that i don't need to mod,(got one of those) The F is a all new chassie where the Cross fire is proven, less that 10lbs diff in the weight, with only 3 less hp than the Mach Z in a lighter Chassie, Ski doo is now sucking hind nipple...LOL

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
Tough call there, with the F series getting a 15 in wide track now they shouldn't be so point and shoot like the 13.5 in track was. Of course with 162 hp, it's gonna be hard to keep the skis on the ground anyhow. ):h The Crossfire is a proven chassis, but you always get all the looks when you are on the newest piece of equipment on the trails. Oh you want to drag race eh? :eek: Better be packin something serious to contend with either of these torque monsters. :ro) I am slightly dissapointed to see that the new F chassis is back to almost the 500 lb mark, -:t that was the great thing about the origional F sled, 460 lbs.

·
Registered
1,879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya its all in the reverse and the bigger motor, I bet there will be a few older style, non reverse diamond drives going in to chop some weight.

I won't nee all the hp on a daily driver, I still have my King Kat, I going to put my 1160 Engin Tech motor on the EFI system in it, the My King is a light sled ( bunch of lightweight parts) it make 210hp on 110LL AV fuel, with bunch of tourque, And with the boondocker box controlling the ECU its a super easy to add NO2

·
Registered
54 Posts
Two reference sites for you:
www.articchat.com
www.snowest.com/fusetalk/

From looking at your sig and your KK mods, I find it hard to believe that your new sled will remain stock:)

BTW, I own a 1999 Modded T-Cat.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts