Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got my extreme ecm from TTS and I can hardy wipe the grin from my face ..It seems stronger than my other high horse stacks.....and is smooth and quiet. Dont seem to have any fuel delivery problems. The fm 100 is keeping up with the demand of the extreme and a couple of things I added. The service was great ordered it monday fed exed the wavier tuesday and had it fed exed to me today...........Nick also got his and Ill let him make his own comments. I'm leaving in a hour or so headed to FT Walton to Suncoast's open house and dyno day. Hope to have some numbers to post soon.
Edited by: sdaver

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Dave,

didn't notice you posted.. started another thread. oooops... Here's my view of the TTS Extreme: Ludicrous!!

Let us know how you do at the dyno day..

Nick

Edited by: Diesel Power

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Whats the matter Colonel Sanders? Chicken?

·
Whipper Snapper
4,490 Posts
sdaver,

Do you think the fm100 is necessary for running the extreme ecm? I haven't made it as far as a fuel pump... It's on my list but I've just been adding so many other things lately that my time hasn't allowed it.

Chad

·
Registered
6,063 Posts
Chad,

according to Steve Cole @ TTS the pump is mandatory. Until i get to a dyno and track i won't have any more info. I believe Steve as he wrote the program.

·
Registered
14,321 Posts
If i ever get my quadruple double throwdown box from KickAssDiesel.Bull i will smoke all you pilgrims.
I sent the money last september and they say it's almost done.

·
Registered
494 Posts
That's cool sdaver! Who would have thought a custom one off piece from TTS would ever make it to an actual customers truck. Guess them slowpoke lawyers (spies) finally got their job done.

·
Registered
14,321 Posts
CPMac said:
That's cool sdaver! Who would have thought a custom one off piece from TTS would ever make it to an actual customers truck. Guess them slowpoke lawyers (spies) finally got their job done.

Were you molested as a child? grown up? You have a problem?

Now lets talk about your b/s horsepower on a truck that you don't have. Your horsepower numbers don't even come close to your quartermile times. I have seen the older model V-techs do this. I have seen do it yourself horsepower programs come up with b/s numbers like yours. I am told by doctors that when you get a hair across your ass, try better hygeine or go to the hospital and get it removed.

Try and lighten up, your b/s has gotten old, and you have no credability.

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Mike L

Do you realize CPmac has a 6 speed?

It take more power to make a 6 speed as fast as an auto.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Mike L I have wondered for a while if you really had a clue but now I know you don't. I see some promise in some of your posts but it has always pulled you back knowing you had your head up Steve's. I don't like Steve's tactics and have a right to voice my opinion. If you don't like it that is fine but you really should come up with a good fight if your going to but in. My truck ran 13.3 when it had 500 hp (give or take depending on dyno type). When it made 592 hp at the KC dyno day in front of several people it was setup differntly and never has been to the strip that way. I don't have to lighten up if I don't want to. I have proof of every accusation I make and would like to protect the unsuspecting public.

Have a nice day, Craig.

ps Why do you say on a truck I don't have? Last time I looked out the window it was still there.

·
Registered
10,516 Posts
so that would have been 676 HP with a good injector

·
Registered
909 Posts
mtomac said:
It take more power to make a 6 speed as fast as an auto.

Yep... I remember an old quote from the late HVAC, that a Dodge Cummins equipped manual tranny needed an extra 150hp to be comparable to an auto tranny in the quarter mile. The rationale was loosing boost while manually shifting gears.

·
Registered
14,321 Posts
mtomac

I hope we can get along, i have supported you in the past and have seen you post some snyde things, and i did not like them. I think you have done one hell of a job with your truck and i am proud of it. When i post something it is not Steve Cole posting it. I did not get his permission nor do i need it to post anything i feel. Yes, he and i have been friends for a long time, done some projects together that he invited me to do. I have been a hot rodder since 1963 and am not even close to being done. I drive a lot of diesels with a lot of different programs and that is a real plus. I have my opinion on what i like best and i let it be known. I do not get into everyones post and do this. I do a little pimping. Now as far as cpsmack goes, he has a hard on and he cant let it loose. i know one version of the story, let him tell his. That is none of my business. I don't like his negative posts to anything concerning TTS. That gets old. As far as his b/s horsepower with a bad injector; the guys here are not dumb, and i have had 3 pm's telling me he does not have the truck. I really don't care, but i wish he would use his tool in someone elses posts.

mike

·
Registered
14,321 Posts
CPMac

I can show you 400rwh on a Honda(even with a bad injector). All it takes is hitting or not hitting the right buttons. Why don't you just stay out of my posts like i stay out of yours? I am learning a lot from everyone here about the engine side of the Duramax. I am not an expert and don't claim to be like you. I know of a stick Duramax that doesnt even come close to your numbers and runs 12's. Bad driver in your case? More likely b/s on your part. How far do you want to push this CPMac?

·
Registered
494 Posts
Mike you or any one else who wants to find out if I have the truck can come to 16191 SW 91st in Rushville MO 64484 and find out. And on the bad injector it did have one and I wouldn't be suprised if the condition it was in it could have actually increased hp but who knows I haven't went to the dyno since. Since you can have your opinion and let it be known than I should be able to also. If you don't like it then make your point or shut up. Just stop trying to discredit me by making false statement Steve does that well enough on his own.

·
Registered
494 Posts
I see how you are Mike L. You are like the little guy Dennis with the name calling bit. You show your maturity but if you want me to show you mine. I'll push back as long as you want me to. The other 3 liars that PM'd you that I don't have the truck well that is for them also. I'd like to see this other stick that runs 12's with less than 500 rwhp. I think that is great. I have never claimed to be the best or anything like that I just am proud of my accomplishments. If you think your high and mighty because you know someone that is faster than me that's great.Edited by: CPMac

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
You must know some liars Mike L. I have seen Craigs truck in person and have two tapes with his truck on it pulling and drag racing.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Mike L

Some words of wisdom.

1: Don't start something your not BIG enough too FINISH!

2: Don't open your little PIE-HOLE without FACTS!

3: Don't visit the SHOW-ME STATE.(we prefer to SHOW rather than TELL)

CPMac's truck does exist. I seen,drove,& worked on it. The 592.2rwhp is a fact. I WAS THERE & THE DYNO SHEET IS HERE BESIDE ME! As far as dynos, racing & pulling, Ask some of the dodgeboys & fordboys. I believe the Scheid Diesel site has last years results. SO GET OFF AS FAST AS YOU GOT ON THAT BAND-WAGON & SHUT-UP!

Now as far as CPMac's posts go? If he dosen't know, then unlike yourself he keeps his mouth closed & his mind open. But if He makes a post it's because of information learned through research & abuse applied to his OWN TRUCKS, not something he was told or just read & repeated! (From your posts I think you have GAS & borrowed mamma's BUTT-PLUG now your face is LEAKING.)

CPMac's relations with Steve Cole? It's none of your business, unless you're a lawyer looking for a job. Maybe you should check the facts there also!

Thats all for now. YOUR EXCUSED.

JRmac-a-tact

·
Registered
3,605 Posts
Ray403Dmax said:
Yep... I remember an old quote from the late HVAC, that a Dodge Cummins equipped manual tranny needed an extra 150hp to be comparable to an auto tranny in the quarter mile. The rationale was loosing boost while manually shifting gears.

I was thinking a stick needed an extra 100hp to beat an auto dragracing

·
Registered
494 Posts
Ray and Mike I don't know how much hp difference you would need to run a comparable e.t. but I don't think it's that much. It would be easier to compare mph to see perhaps. I know that if you shift well you won't lose much boost when shifting a manual but maybe Mike L could tell us what hp the truck he know's about is and what e.t. it runs.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts