Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a Extended Warranty offer from GM that I am thinking about to purchase. I have 25000 miles and the price goes up when you purchase after 25k. Does any one know if you can purchase 100k warranty through GM the offer I received was for and don't quote me on this but I think it was about 50000 extra miles and a couple of extra years. I guess I was expecting that after I got 30000 miles or so I would purchase an additional 70k warranty or something. Long story short my truck is 1 year old and has 25k miles I need milage warranty not years anyone have any ideas?

By the way I love My Chevy Trouble free so far and drive the s--t out of it.

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I'm sure someone else will help too, but look into other companies besides GM, there are alot of options and a few really good deals.

·
Registered
21 Posts
You should be able to change the mileage and years covered, I went to thier online site and priced out the best option based on how many miles I drive per year and how long I plan to keep my truck. I would ONLY buy a General Motors Protection Plan (GMPP), after having to deal with some of the aftermarket policies and thier hassles on coverage and claims.
It used to be a little cheaper if you purchased the policy with the vehicle when new, and had to purchase a policy before the vehicles base warranty expired. Good Luck.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts