Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So, I'm understanding that the cat back systems do work pretty good. So, do they make a system yet from the turbo back or will they in the future? If so, I would save my money and buy that system instead of buying a cat back system. But then again I don't want to have to mess with the engine codes either. I'm just trying to ease my mind on which avenue to take. Thanks for your help guys.:grd:

·
Registered
284 Posts
So, I'm understanding that the cat back systems do work pretty good. So, do they make a system yet from the turbo back or will they in the future? If so, I would save my money and buy that system instead of buying a cat back system. But then again I don't want to have to mess with the engine codes either. I'm just trying to ease my mind on which avenue to take. Thanks for your help guys.:grd:
See my post at http://www.dieselplace.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65268

I like mine.

If you remove the cat you will get "Codes". And... If you have "Engine" problems you'll have to put the cat back before going to the dealer. And... some dealers will "Black-List" you if they service your truck and find the cat missing... Choose well. :exactly:

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
SprintCar24,

There are cat back and front pipe back systems. The 1st foot or so off theturbo isn't changed as it's a bear to remove and doesn't net you any appreciable gains either. Give us a call we have all the MBRP singles and duals in aluminized, 409 and 304 stainless and will be glad to help you with questions etc.

Mark @ DPPI

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.