Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
I think Flo Pro and Moto Blue do. Not sure if any of the vendors here care either. I'm not saying other brands don't, I just am unsure of others. I mentioned those two because they are the "cheaper" exhaust systems and sometimes thats cause the are straight through systems. RPMOutlet carries one of those, i just can't remember which one. hate to say it but I know Flo Pro is prevelant on Ebay.

Hopefully they'll pipe up and get you taken care of.

C-ya

·
Registered
2,605 Posts
Just a thought, but maybe they include enough pipe (if its a universal application system) to substitute the muffler with left over pieces from other areas of the system. The places these extra lengths could be taken from could be the tail pipe where you could cut off over a foot if you put a long enough tip on. And also from the middle section that would be long enough for a CC/LB application. Between those two places I would think you could come up with a couple feet of pipe pieced together to replace a muffle in the system.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Coles_D/A,

We have the Diamond Eye 5 inch and the MBRP too. We can get you a muffler delete pipe if you want as an option too. Call us we'll be glad to help you.

Mark @ DPPI

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.