Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was in a parking lot with my buddy just talking and trying to get my EFI live flash scan to work, when this EVO just was just creeping by, my buddy was like dang thats nice they are fast as ****. not knowing much about EVO's just knew they where AWD had like 350hp maybe? So when we where pulling out the EVO was to, I think nothing about it and pull out onto the road still messing with EFI live but the EVO slow down and gives it a litte go go juice, I let it go, he does it again so I am like FUC* I am about to get waxed by a EVO. He slows down again I slow down just get it over with I thought, I belive we slow do to what would be his first gear I am just tow haul manual 2 gear for me, three honks by him we are off like i thought he gets a jump but never keeps pulling, I stop at about 80ish in a 40mph zone, he slows down AGAIN gah wft you won go away, nah he wants to go again, kinda getting mad so I just tow haul slow down to about 20 30ish I honk this time 3 times and I am off, he gets to my tailgate and stays there into about 95ish when I back off he keeps going but slows down and rolls this window down and looks up to be as says and qoute " DAMN DUDE WHAT THE FUC*" i just smile and take my turn off the to road. My buddy was behide me and had been following sence the parking lot and saw the whole thing but just couldnt hang in his G35, we get to my house and is just blow away with the whole fact of me beating a EVO that he said has exhast and some come of controler like a boost one I guess. GOOD STUFF VERY HAPPY WITH THE TRUCK!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
With a good driver and tune those evo's are fast little cars. A co-worker of mine has the 05 with some mods but a stock turbo and no spray and he ran an 11.80. I was verry impressed.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts