Diesel Place banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those asking Check this ..... Escalade

Some part numbers ....

Parts

Some places to purchase but shop around guys ....

GM Parts Direct
JP

As I look through my massive booklinks I'll add to this .....

Enjoy ....

Mac


Edited by: Mackin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
958 Posts
I've been looking for those, thanks man!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Mackin, are there any features that you would lose by switching from a stock '03 dash to the Escalade dash?? Would the DIC still be fully functional, MPG and all that stuff still work, and others like tranny temp?? Thanks for the help.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh crap .....

Check out Todd Wenzel Potiac -GMC for all your needs too ..... Good service and prices .... He has hooked me up more than once ....

Phone 1-616-949-7700 ask For Eric, he da man .....

e-mail Eric for your info AKA dmaxalliTech ...

Sorry buddy

Mac Edited by: Mackin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bowtiebob said:
Mackin, are there any features that you would lose by switching from a stock '03 dash to the Escalade dash?? Would the DIC still be fully functional, MPG and all that stuff still work, and others like tranny temp?? Thanks for the help.




What I can tell you is everything worked when I swapped them out ... All provisions are built in including the Wait to start feature and lamp ,except there is no opening for the light to illuminate .... So a hole will need to be drilled,small nevertheless and hard to see when not iluminated .... Jason at JP Customs took care of it for me when I purchased .... The only other issue is the fuel gauge doesen't say diesel fuel only ,no biggie for me on either issue ....





I'm very happy with the look ....





Mac
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
Mackin, the picture of the gauges in the box has diesel under the fuel guage. You must not be lookin' at the dash enough. Maybe that explains the speeding problem....


http://www.pbase.com/image/8025321
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,646 Posts
So, lemme get this straight, If I install an Escy cluster, My d-max will redline at 5500?
Boy, thats cheaper then a TST box for sure
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bowtiebob said:
Mackin, the picture of the gauges in the box has diesel under the fuel guage. You must not be lookin' at the dash enough. Maybe that explains the speeding problem....


http://www.pbase.com/image/8025321
Thats not the Escalade ..... Thats a Reface by Nu-Image ....

Diss be the => Escalade
Only has 1 mile on'her ....

Mac

Edited by: Mackin
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
My bad. Just glanced through and thought it was the Escy gauges sittin' in the box. Is that hole up in the upper left for the Wait to Start???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
644 Posts
Mac, I made contact to the guy I bought my t-gate handle from, mine is the only one he has made besides his own.....He kinda was shocked when I said he could sell a ton of 'em. I'm still tryin' to hook you up with one........but for now you can drool at mine
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
170 Posts
After thinking about this for awhile, I think I am going to try and add some Escalade stuff to the interior. Probably the guages, but I'm also interested in putting the Escy door handles, and maybe even the shifter. Has anyone done this, seen it, or know if it is even possible?? Thanks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
8.1GASSER said:
Mac, I made contact to the guy I bought my t-gate handle from, mine is the only one he has made besides his own.....He kinda was shocked when I said he could sell a ton of 'em. I'm still tryin' to hook you up with one........but for now you can drool at mine




Oh My your such a tease .....






Mac
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
12,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bowtiebob said:
My bad. Just glanced through and thought it was the Escy gauges sittin' in the box. Is that hole up in the upper left for the Wait to Start???




Yes it is ...
 
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Top