Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I picked up my toy hauler tonite and on the way home the check engine light came on. My truck has less 20k and last sunday I installed the blocker plate and finger stick. My 1st thought is to check the finger stick to make sure all is well. I drove the truck a little this week and no problems. I picked up the trailer and no problem about an hour later I notice the light is on. My neighbor has a OBD-II so I will try to see whats up tomorrow.

Any other suggestions what to look for. The Egr plate and fingerstick only mods to engine. Thanks

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well I was able to borrow my neighbor's code reader. This is the code. I am guessing The wires on the fingerstick might be loose. Will check the wires in the am. If anyone has suggestions please let me know. Thanks

Code: P0102
Modules: ECM
Description: Mass Air Flow (MAF) Sensor Circuit Low Voltage

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
check that your mass air flow is seated correctly and tight. so no air is getting in that it is not reading. basically that code is for the reading being lower than a normal range maf would read. also check for air leaks anywhere before the turbo.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
double check wiring for sure, did you solder? or wire crimps?

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just did the wire crimps, I planned on trying it that way first and then soldering them. getting ready to check the wires, I will post back when I take a look at it. Thanks everyone for the help.

·
Registered
668 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have been driving the truck all weekend after I reset the code and no issues. Wires seem to be okay. I will see what happens after driving more.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts