Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not Good News? They Said No Warranty. They said I Never Changed The Oil. It Only Has 16,000 Mi. !!!!!

·
Registered
276 Posts
RUMAXED said:
Not Good News? They Said No Warranty. They said I Never Changed The Oil. It Only Has 16,000 Mi. !!!!!
Damn... That's the reason that I let my stealer do all the work on my truck, AT LEAST until I'm OUT of warranty.

I can't believe some of the stuff that these stealers try to get away with...

CADman_ks

·
Registered
2,333 Posts
Thats BS! Do you change your own oil or take it somewhere to have it changed. Just because you didnt have it done at that dealer doesnt mean they can deny warranty. Go to a different dealer and tell that other one to screw off! Edited by: White Duramax

·
Registered
16,610 Posts
Seriously? Find another dealer! They should be able to see that it is not the stock oil filter. Do you have receipts for oil?

Got any pictures?

·
Banned
2,067 Posts
They also might be able to verify if the change oil light ever came on? Otherewise the oil never needed to be changed.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Thats definitely BS ... I would find another dealer too. I dont see how they can deny warranty. They have to prove you neglected the service on your truck.

They didnt by chance, see your Juice box under the hood and assume you blew it up did they?

Edited by: Rcher

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
OH sh*t SORRY It's NOT MY TRUCK . IT'S MY 04.....16000mi. 250 FERD SERVICE VAN. Edited by: RUMAXED

·
Registered
565 Posts
A F*rd? ... well that figures then.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
aketay said:
OK you lost me. You blew up a ford?

Yes I WAS Driving a ferd company van 4 months old v8 Gasser

·
Registered
12,004 Posts
That sure takes the sting away, dosent it!

·
Registered
812 Posts
Drove an S-10 4 cylinder auto once.....we tried to blow it up. Kept hitting the rev limiter, put the pedal to the floor and it kept dancing. Boy was that fun..

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
MY BOSS ASKED WHAT HAPPEN . I TOLD HIM THIS DAM TRUCK DID'T OUT RUN A CORVETT,

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Tryed to blow up a old 455 pontiac once. (it was going to junk yard) 2 hour with a brick on the gas pedal and nothing

But the headers where a nice shad of Red

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
Tried to blow up a 1972 455 Olds in a '98....couldn't.
(never knew you could take an Olds past 6 grand
) Tried to destroy same car's 400 Turbo trans by doing "drive/reverse"s at 40 mph....couldn't.
(lots o'fun standing the rear end up like that, though)

But I came close...when I drove into the junkyard, she had a blown head gasket, smokin' like a B**ch!
My friend driving the chase car was roaring w/laughter that it still ran. I'd bet they used it for a "yard car"!!

Oldsmobile's were built like tanks back then...

Tom

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
My New Ride Till My Van Gets Fixed !! Pic Taken With The New CANON POWERSHOT PRO 1

Edited by: RUMAXED

1 - 20 of 22 Posts