Diesel Place banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im wondering if add ons(upgrades) will work if not original equipment? i bought the truck as a sle but the owner started adding slt equipment. most works but in particular the power leather seats arnt. (he has passed on so i cant ask him how far he got) the moving parts work but the heating(!!!!) and the 2 different driver position settings wont. is there a way i could get them to work? at least the heated seats.....its freezing my butt off!!!! :eek: if i cant get it to work as if it came stock i would be willing to throw a switch on the dash but i dont know which wires on the seat harness to hook up to.

·
Premium Member
20,561 Posts
you need to reflash the PDM and DDM, install the HSM (heated seat modulal) and install the heated seat switches...not to mention wiring, etc... its tricky, lots of work involved, not a simple matter of hooking up some wires to any old switch :(

ben

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the heated seat switches are already on the door(in a cluster that has bottom heat, bottom and back heat, both 1 and 2 seat position, and an easy out access button) when the buttons are pressed they beep but do not do anything afterward. so i think the wireing is there and hooked up but there must be something else to do. what does reflash the PDM and DDM mean(how can i do it) and where do i look to see if the heated seat module is there? again the previous owner died so i have no idea how far he got! thanks for all help!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
anymore help?

does anyone have any more information for me? i could use the help

1 - 4 of 4 Posts