Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 99' K2500 6.5TD Suburban. It is a plain jane model with power locks and A/C. I notice there are plugs coming up under the front benchseat on both side that don't have anything plugged into them. I have heard that most vehicles are wired for all options. So with this reasoning would it be safe to say these plugs are for power seats that I have the wiring for the front overhead console up in the hearliner? What about the connectors for power windows in the doors and other power option that the truck didn't come with?

Thanks friends

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone?? :)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Might be easiest to check the wiring diagram in a factory service manual. It will show the plugs and locations for all major circuits. If I think about it, I will browse mine for you tomorrow, and see what I can tell you about the circuit for the power windows.

BTW, I have a complete harness for a 97 gas powered Tahoe with (as far as I can tell) power windows/locks. I may be able to seperate out the specific wiring you need if your Sub has some of the wiring there already.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts