Diesel Place banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who would you all suggest in a tune? Im looking for a VERY good fuel milage one, a pulling, and a towing tune, anyone????

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Old post, but are you talking 6" lift and 35 for MPG?

Pulling as in competition?

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
^ Him for one.

ATP (Rob), Ridgerunner (Tony), Starlite (Zach), PPEI (Kory), even DuramaxTuner (Nick) are some other vendors I would trust. I wouldnt use a Facebook or Craigslist tuner unless I knew them personally first.

Make sure you tell whoever you go with everything about your truck first. I doubt they can help much on mileage, what with the big tires and lift.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i am going towards Idaho Rob, or Kory Willis. right now with the tunes i have and playing with to see what they are, i am getting 20+ on the highway. about 18 every day driving, (back and forth to work 40 miles round trip. i just think it can be better with the right tune. It has a **** ton of power, way more than i need that is for sure, fun to drive. ALSO I am adding a dual lift pump in the next few weeks which should help.

just for a fun side note, i lined up with my friends 2016 powerstroke, yea i toyed with him all the way. kept up and i was 3/4 throttle. after we finally reached 80mph, i had enough. see ya. and thats rated at 425hp and 900tq. or so.

just thought i would share

·
Bac To The Future
23,029 Posts
They are fun trucks when turned up, thats for sure. :)

Reactions: Hetkehog
1 - 5 of 5 Posts