·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard if Enerprise is changing the rules for 08? Thanks Roger

·
Registered
268 Posts
why do you ask roger? Are you and the MA team finally goinng to put another truck together.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Roger, not that i know of yet. I know our 2.5 class rules are still waiting to be posted.
I would keep an eye open over at truckpulls.com in the central ohio rules section

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Roger, not that i know of yet. I know our 2.5 class rules are still waiting to be posted.
I would keep an eye open over at truckpulls.com in the central ohio rules section
Thanks, Never been to truckpulls.com Looks like a real good site!!! Is there alot of good trucks that pull at the Gun Club? Looks like 3.0 charger with no plug for most of the pulls in Ohio.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Roger truckpulls.com is were i find all of my pulls that i attend every year in Ohio,Kentucky,and West Virginia.....I doubt you would want to make the 3 hour trip for the gun club....Unless you are desprit for a test hook.... Many great running Diesel pickups pull around us. Just remember Enterprise engine performance is pretty much in my back yard!!! Im pretty sure our rules are 3.0 charger for the pro street class....Its checked with a 3.05 plug...Just gotta compete against those pesky gassers:)
Trailer pro pops,Lawnboy,powermax,osuduramax,wes wade,importkilladuramax just to name a few that pull with us...I know im leaving a lot out.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There is'nt to many good pulls in NW Ohio. I am planning on going south this summer and am looking for the most amount of pulls with the same rules. Might have to come down your way a few times. Plus it is always nice pulling with fellow DP members.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
your always welcome to come run hillsboro in september....
Thanks for the invite:) I pulled at Hillsboro in 06 and won the 3.0 class. It was the coolest pull I have been to. Lots of people and nice setting. Hope to be there in 08:) Roger

·
Registered
249 Posts
i cant remember which truck is yours??? of course after running over 120 trucks for 3 years and running 160 trucks this year, and going to probably 100 pulls in the last 4 years, faces and trucks get kinda blurry........or im just getting senile at 23...........

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Rogers truck that year was a crew cab short bed chevy with newer hood and grill on it...It had a 4 inch tuff country lift...and was red....Thanks once again for the torsion unloading tool:)

Roger anytime you want to pull just let me know.....There are usually 2-3 a week down around us

·
Registered
1,739 Posts
Cool..... hopefully we'll get to see you pull this next year. ;) Any new shiny spinny things that the wife doesn't know about yet? LOL

·
Registered
379 Posts
Street diesel

Central Ohio rules just went to 2.6 for street diesel. They want to keep them the same as the other org. Thanks Jeff

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.