Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I set all the options per the installation and users manual. I get to the fueling option and the manual says you go to the power setting afterwards. I press enter and it goes back to the previous screen. Cant ever get to the actual power settings. Am I missing something? Everthing works right, egt, iat, boost, temp, etc. Is this a common thing? Oh yeah, 2005 model.

Thanks

Brandon

·
Registered
666 Posts
If I am understanding you right you can't change your power levels. If you are at the screen with all the displays all you have to do is press the arrows to change power levels

·
Registered
549 Posts
He is reading the instructions. Per page 35 of the instructions you set the fuel level PER power level. The instrcutions even have screen shots showing this. In fact here is the text:

"After selecting the Low Boost Fueling Adj option from the Juice
Configuration screen (previous steps), the following screen appears:
Select the power level for which you want to adjust the low boost fueling
and press Enter. When you press Enter, the following screen appears
allowing you to select the Low Boost Fueling Adjustment level that will be
unique to that level and every time you select that power level the fueling
adjustment will be set to what you chose on this screen.
Adjusting the fuel at low boost allows you to adjust the response and smoke
output before the turbocharger builds boost pressure in the intake. Select
level 1 for the lowest level of response and smoke at low boost, and select
level 5 for the highest level. You will see a significant change in vehicle response and smoke depending upon which level you select. To leave this
screen, press the [Menu] button multiple times."

Even when my Attitude was actually working, I never saw two screens. I had a blanket fueling level. Not sure if that feature is in later firmware or not as even after I had mine reflashed it still does not work.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Just call Edge and ask them about it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts