Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my Edge w/Juice installed in my 2004.5 LLY since July/August 2004. Since this was one of the first "production" models for that engine, has Edge come out with any upgrades/firmware flashes for the unit?

I'm traveling right now, and my truck is dead 100 miles away in Waco, but I was curious about the upgrades available. Anyone know?

If they are available, are they free?
Do they need the Edge + the Juice, or just one?
Have they made "better" programming since the original ones?

Thanks in advance,

·
Registered
5,108 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any ideas on turn-around or cost? I see the PDF says free, but do they pay for return shipping back to me?

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
edge paid all shipping on mine for upgrade. took about 9 days from time i shipped to time i reinstalled

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
I sent mine in for upgrade and only paid for shipping to them. They upgraded it and sent me a new pyro cable):h

·
Registered
352 Posts
I sent mine in for upgrade and only paid for shipping to them. They upgraded it and sent me a new pyro cable):h
Did you ask for the Pyro or did they just send it?

Also, would everyone recommend getting the upgrade? Is there any noticeable difference?

I just got the juice and I'm waiting for the attitude to come in the mail. Got the juice from ebay and the attitude from Kat. Do I need a receipt to get the upgrade or just ship it back to them with that form?

One more thing, I have the juice installed and I have it set on Level 3 by setting it without the Attitude. Today I noticed it sputtering while I was cruising at about 50 - 55mph. Never did this before at all. Would the upgrade take care of that or is that something normal with the juice?

Thanks for the help!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts