Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have the latest version of the Edge with Attitude monitor. Complete with pyro and a billet overhead mount for the roof console. $550 shipped to the lower 48.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Thanks for the quick reply on the PM.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry, no I dont have any pics of it. It has been installed, for test only, then back to a Banks 6 Gun/Speed loader combo. It is in good condition, comes in the orig. box with instructions and all, and the added billet overhead mount.

·
Registered
162 Posts
So why back to Banks?

Interested in why you've removed Edge and gone back to Banks. I have neither and looking at both.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's actually a buddy of mine. He bought the Banks along time ago, before the edge was out even. He tried them both and he says the Banks runs better. Unfortunatly buy the time he decided, I had alredy bought my Edge. I like the Edge because it has all the gages in it, for one price. I guess the Banks does now with the new PDA thingy, but I already have my Egde and my truck runs too good to start jacking with it. Plus I can't justify spending that money ANOTHER program with a stock tranny. From what I can tell the Banks and the Edge are neck and neck. Besides, you can't flog either one till you do a tranny anyhow. I think you will be happy with either one honestly. Just get what you like. The Banks has the PDA and the Edge now has that A2 monitor out.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
still for sale...i am interested

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey guys, I still have this if anyone is interested. Home life around here has been a mess, so I havn't been online alot lately, but it's all over now. If anybody want this let me know

·
Registered
45 Posts
I want - pm sent :D

·
Registered
842 Posts
I am interested. I also run the htech. Can you get smoke out of this combination?

How do you want payment?

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
with the Hypertech on high, and the Edge on 3 (where I normally run my truck) it will smoke a good bit. Now turn the Edge to 5 and floor it, anybody behind you will be upset!

Would prefer money order

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.