Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Having another issue with the emissions system on my 2015 Sierra. "Service Exhaust Fluid System. See Owners manual." Took it in for the same issue August of last year. Anyway, I'm looking for an Edge product that will read codes, (I know all of them will do that) do a manual regen as well as be able to see where in the regen process the truck is. Tuning is an after thought but if I'm paying $300-$400 I might as well throw a couple hundred more to get the ability to tune it up a bit.

I have looked at the Edge website and I'm looking at the INSIGHT CS2, INSIGHT CTS2, DIESEL EVOLUTION CS2, or the DIESEL EVOLUTION CTS2. I'm finding it difficult to tell what does what on the site. Or compare them. Does anyone know what has what I'm looking for and what is the better deal if I'm not all that interested in tuning the truck up?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,441 Posts
Edge's will only read basic ODBII codes. I've got a CTSII, and that's all it does.

I also have Autogenuity w gm enhancement, which can read codes from all the trucks computers (there are about 10-20 depending on truck options).

1 - 2 of 2 Posts