Diesel Place banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
got an e-mail back from edge today they said there hoping to have something out for the 06 LLY and LBZ out by JUNE they said GM made so many changes that they wont to make sure they have everything right before they release anything....

·
Registered
565 Posts
I guess it nice to know they are attempting to get it right the first time. Credibility is a good thing in business and I'm sure they want to keep theirs. It sucks that they think it will take that long. Bummer ... I was hoping for an earlier release than that. :bawl:

·
Registered
157 Posts
ill wait for quality when involving a 40grand truck, look at all the issues that b/d had from them not testing it and haveing multipe versions so fast fixing problems, im glad to see edge is takin the high road again, thats y they remain #1:ro)

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
ill wait for quality when involving a 40grand truck, look at all the issues that b/d had from them not testing it and haveing multipe versions so fast fixing problems, im glad to see edge is takin the high road again, thats y they remain #1:ro)
Speaking of quality did you know that edge has something like a 20% failure rate? I have heard bad things about the bullydog stuff too, but at least you can upgrade it using a usb cable without having to pull it out of the vehicle and send it back to get updates.....

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Speaking of quality did you know that edge has something like a 20% failure rate? I have heard bad things about the bullydog stuff too, but at least you can upgrade it using a usb cable without having to pull it out of the vehicle and send it back to get updates.....
20% failure rate?!? :eek: I guess I'm in the 80% zone. WHEW! :D

·
Premium Member
20,556 Posts
My Edge has been awesoem, and its the OLDDD school version 1.0. Even if people are having some bad luck with Edge, they DO have awesome customer service, you cant deny that!

·
Premium Member
54 Posts
DURAtotheMAX
Couple months ago took my 1.0 version edge juice w/attitude off 2005 I traded in and sent to Edge & they upgraded to 1.2 version, no charge. I sold it & buyer had a slight problem with probe being 100 degrees off. He called Edge & they sent him new parts free. Good company! He installed & said WOW!, my same feelings.
Have a nice day!

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
My Edge has been awesoem, and its the OLDDD school version 1.0. Even if people are having some bad luck with Edge, they DO have awesome customer service, you cant deny that!
Yeah their 'no questions asked' policy is probably why you don't hear a lot about the devices going back. I like their product, there's just stink on anything and everything if you want to find it.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I went through 3 edge boxes ( juice with attitude) in 6 months on my 2005 dodge cummins. I wasnt impressed.

·
Registered
97 Posts
It's even better living in Edge town. I wish I could tell about a new Edge product. But I can't. Maybe soon!

·
Registered
157 Posts
It's even better living in Edge town. I wish I could tell about a new Edge product. But I can't. Maybe soon!
long as its for us, hehe

btw, im assuming thats your truck in the avatar, are your tortion bars maxed out, i have the identical truck and was thinkin of some new rims and the way it sits looks great

·
Registered
97 Posts
I asume not all the cranked, my dealer cranked the tortions and instaled the keys.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
so let us in on the new edge product Brader

·
Registered
190 Posts
Duh

I went through 3 edge boxes ( juice with attitude) in 6 months on my 2005 dodge cummins. I wasnt impressed.
THATS CAUSE U HAD A CUMMINS DONT YA KNOW:eek: LOL:grd:

·
Registered
116 Posts
All I know is I have had 2 duramaxes with edge, one with attitude and have had 0 problems. I tried the bully dog on my 03. I liked the power that edge made better. I have the bully dog now because edge is not available, and I don't think it makes the bottom end power that edge does.

·
Registered
498 Posts
What level are you running your Bully Dog? If power or extreme (3 or 4) are you having any trans problems?

·
Registered
609 Posts
I had an edge for a while, no troubles, just not the power and smoothness I was looking for.....

·
Registered
63 Posts
yeah, i am definitely waiting for the edge to come out for my 06' lly. my dad has the edge in his 04' and says that he only had one problem with it, it was reading too high of egt's, so he went to his tech and they worked it out with edge, he's been very satisfied ever since. edge is definitely the way to go..:grd:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts