Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,300 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Edge Juice "HOT" Modules...NEW POLICY

All,

Edge Products has implemented a policy requiring customers to sign a "Disclaimer" before purchasing a "HOT" level Juice Module. This is apparently a result of some customers running the "HOT" level Juice module and blaming driveline or other damage on Edge...to the point of trying to get Edge to pay for repairs.

If you are considering purchasing a "HOT" level Juice module, you should be aware that you are purchasing a device that is intended for VERY HIGH PERFORMANCE or RACING purposes. Other upgrades to your vehicle will be necessary to support this level of Horsepower. You WILL be required to complete the Edge form indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions for purchasing a "HOT" module.

You can find a copy of this form on our website HERE.

If you wish to order a "HOT" Juice module from us, please print out this form, complete it (credit card info not necessary), sign it and fax it back to us at 602-978-9185. You can then process your order online and indicate in the "Special Order Instructions" field that you have or will be faxing the form. Your order will not be processed until we have the completed form.

If you do not wish to order online, you may call us and order over the phone. The Edge form will still need to be faxed to us before we complete the order.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
So what happens when a used one is sold..........Edge does not have a signed form from the new owner..........

So what happens then ...........

T
NY

·
Vendor
9,676 Posts
Been this way for a while. Only recently has it been strictly enforced.

Reality is, too many people get the box,set to max and go race before the Allison know's what hit it...

·
Registered
310 Posts
OH NO!!

I can see it now! a new thread entitled: "Allison Transmission: 100% Junk!!!"

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
or glock responsible for a recent bank robbery.......old news at best

·
Registered
310 Posts
I take responsibility for my actions.

Hey Dave, do you think if I mailed the 93mph ticket to Edge, they'd pay it for me? There might be some help for Mack yet!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts