Diesel Place banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When i run the Edge alone it still feels like it has full power but will not blow any smoke and i used to be able to black out head lights from behind me i dont know what it could be? It is V. 1.4 and i have all the alerts off and yes i have it on low boost fueling on 5. I just put it back on a week ago or so because i took it off to brake in my new clutch. So i dont know any ideas would help Thanks

·
Registered
164 Posts
still waiting for mine. I have A/T with the old version 4.81i it would smoke your head lights out. As soon as I get mine (I forgot to call today) installed again we'll see if it does or doesn't. HHMMMMMMM:eek:

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
maybe ill just call edge see what they have to say

·
Registered
1,381 Posts
When i run the Edge alone it still feels like it has full power but will not blow any smoke and i used to be able to black out head lights from behind me i dont know what it could be? It is V. 1.4 and i have all the alerts off and yes i have it on low boost fueling on 5. I just put it back on a week ago or so because i took it off to brake in my new clutch. So i dont know any ideas would help Thanks
Mine started giving me "low" power and no smoke right before the box went DOA.:(

·
Registered
731 Posts
i have owned several different juice boxes, and the regularjuice just never seemd to put a lot of smoke out, it would puff just a little, now the hot juices ive owned have boiled smoke out on wot

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have the hott juice and have had it for a year and it has never done this to me

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Mine barely smokes in level 5 also. :(

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea but i dont get it i could black out a 4 lane road but i cant do any thing now

·
Registered
281 Posts
My edge doesn't smoke either, my old superchips tuner smoked more this the edge. But you couldn't make me go back to the superchips.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
why do all you guys want to see a bunch of black smoke all it is, is unburt fuel that you guys are wasting and it raises the EGT i mean it is cool and all but is that the only reason you like it because it is cool or what

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
YES ! its cool.........:p:

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
anf that is the only reason
Come on take a joke....like they say, if you can afford the truck and the parts you can afford the fuel too. As long as you look cool doing it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.