Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 158 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Guys, the latest firmware is 1334, the latest calibration is 15.

Pods will ship today via ups ground. So watch for them next week.

thanks again for the help,
Rob

·
Registered
220 Posts
What do we do for the survey? Do you send us a link, or an actual sheet of paper or what?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Any news on the revised pod and rebate?

·
Registered
500 Posts
I have what is probably a stupid question, but thought I would ask anyway. What are Edge's thoughts about being in 4x4 with the different program levels. I can't think of any [good] reason why someone would do it, but just got to wondering.

·
Registered
612 Posts
LeroyR;1472105; said:
I can't think of any [good] reason why someone would do it, but just got to wondering.
Traction at the dragstrip is a good reason and I am sure someone has probably done it already.

Still no gauge pod here either.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Calibration 17.1 is now out

·
Registered
549 Posts
No rebate...no pod here either

·
Registered
531 Posts
Anybody know whats been changed in the last few updates??

·
Registered
612 Posts
I guess so much for getting new mounts? Anyone ever heard anything else from them about the new mounts???

·
Registered
500 Posts
If this is their fiscal end of year, you won't see them until after the New Year (especially at this point). They said they would do it and they will. It's the big guy's decision as to when. You know how it works.

·
Registered
76 Posts
anybody seen the new pods yet, i still have not got the new pod that edge was going to ups to us

·
Registered
220 Posts
adgr71;1506184; said:
anybody seen the new pods yet, i still have not got the new pod that edge was going to ups to us
I don't have mine, nor have I heard anything... however someone did mention the end of the year and things can get crazy. If I don't have it by the end of January, then I'll probably call or send an e-mail asking what is going on.

Has anyone else done the "survey"? I haven't received any information on that either.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
nope

141 - 158 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.