Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
531 Posts
blemoine02;1439256; said:
the Hp nums are the same with the new up date just on level 3 we reworked the map to make if more confortable with the truck. and it seems that you guys are please with it.
very pleased with it!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I just got back from a 1800 mile round trip unloaded running 65-75 and Mileage was right at 17.5 in level 2 hand calculated. Also for you guys where the DIC is off mine seems real close. I had a power pup before this and it was way off but the EVO is within .1 mpg.

I need to do the new update as I am a couple of weeks behind.

·
Registered
250 Posts
tarmacblack;1437331; said:
The new pods are here. We had a miscomunication with our inventory staff a couple weeks back, they thought we'd recieved the new GM pods, when infact we'd recieved the Ford pods. The GM pods arrived on Monday, and we will be sending them out to you guys this week.

We are about to wrap up beta testing also, so watch for your rebate over the next two weeks.
ummm... rebate?

BTW, I'll be glad to get the updated pod. Old one drives me crazy with its big gap & color mismatch.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Hey, is the splash screen on the Evo easily changed to something of my own design? I saw the images that were listed on the update screen, and it looks like it would be easy to import a file, but what would it have to be (jpeg, size, etc.)?

It would be kinda neat to have my personalized message pop up on start-up.

BTW, I just got my lightning software to work & updated. Everything seems great so far!

·
Registered
73 Posts
If you open the image into windows paintbrush, (You have to go into my computer/c/edge products/lightning3/splash) you can edit it and save it under a new name. As long as you keep the size that it opens up to. Once you have it saved under the new name, you can upload to programmer. I did a test which worked well. Keep in mind it is not a high def picture, so keep your designs fairly simple.

·
Registered
24 Posts
LLY
Level 0: Stock
Level 1: 30 Horsepower - 55 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 60 Horsepower - 145 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 100 Horsepower - 220 Foot Pounds of Torque

LBZ
Level 1: 30 Horsepower - 95 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 2: 60 Horsepower - 135 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3: 100 Horsepower - 210 Foot Pounds of Torque

Are these power level increases correct?

·
Registered
549 Posts
ajs772;1446433; said:
LLY

LBZ

I am wondering the same thing???

I also see the EVO is released so what is the "official" released version?

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
levels

ajs772;1446433; said:
LLY

LBZ

they are very close we try to make them as close as possible
the HP and Tq numbers will vary upon elevation and truck but there some what a ball park num. lets say this there rated under what they really make on 2 and 3 just a little not much.

·
Registered
151 Posts
dmaxhd;1446670; said:
I am wondering the same thing???

I also see the EVO is released so what is the "official" released version?
Also curious what is the latest version? Has it been updated lately again?

·
Registered
5,117 Posts
I just updated today, it was the "Release" version. I figured it was worth a try. I loaded level 3 again and want to see if the shifting get's better. Mine has been shifting a little hard as of late.

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Ah crap......Went to update and figured I'd use a USB cable I had and of course the connector is different. Did USB cables ever get shipped? I never got one.:banghead:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Found a different USB cable and it was the right one. I have two digital cameras and both have different connectors. Go figure....

So if I'm reading the posts above correctly, the power levels have changed from the original 15, 35, 85HP? I didn't see those other numbers listed on the Edge website, nor any mention of the EVO.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Minn-Kota;1447701; said:
Found a different USB cable and it was the right one. I have two digital cameras and both have different connectors. Go figure....

So if I'm reading the posts above correctly, the power levels have changed from the original 15, 35, 85HP? I didn't see those other numbers listed on the Edge website, nor any mention of the EVO.
http://www.edgeproducts.com/product.php?pk=72&pvk=214

Here is the link to edge. Intersting how the hp numbers are the same now for LLY & LBZ and torque is more for the LBZ on level one. :cool:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Well what the heck....I've been going to edgeproductsinc.com That must be the old site and never noticed the new one. Thanks.

·
Registered
250 Posts
AlligatorPerformance;1447376; said:
I just updated today, it was the "Release" version. I figured it was worth a try. I loaded level 3 again and want to see if the shifting get's better. Mine has been shifting a little hard as of late.

So if the release version is out, why wasn't it posted in the "Evo Updates" thread? Last notice we received on an update was on 11/17. Was that the release version you were talking about?

·
Registered
531 Posts
Any way to get some idea of what future updates may provide??

·
Registered
612 Posts
Has anyone gotten the new mount yet?

·
Registered
549 Posts
not me

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Where does the "fuel temp" reading originate from? I was thinking this may be kinda handy up here when it gets cold (as in now!) to monitor gelling issues. I've noticed that it flucuates quite a bit depending on throttle position so I assume it's somewhere near the engine but is it on the return or where?

121 - 140 of 158 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.