Diesel Place banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have installed an edge juice with attitude module on my 2005, 2500. I have a mbrp turbo back kit on. I get the run of the mill egr codes, and A code that says turbo /supercharger under boost po299. I called the edge people, they said it sounded like a bad module and sent me a new one. It was good for a week or so, and then that code came back up, And the truck does wierd stuff driving around town the engine winds up to 3000+ rpm and shifts odd? If I get on it It goes, But it's like stepping on the clutch without taking you foot off the gas, Could it be that I'm starving the engine for fuel, or air? I have a k&n air filter with the stock box? All look good. If I take the edge off this problem goes away. Any Ideas would be helpful. Is this what I should expect from the edge?

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
If it's cold there like I think it is you may want to attach the module to your radiator hose. The Edge don't like to work well when it's cold out. Also check the wiring harness connections to make sure all the pins are OK.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts