Diesel Place banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you read my ad for the boost stick you understand why I have to sell this! I am letting go of my Edge Juice upgraded 1.2 and Attitude with a dark charcoal A-pillar mount and the pyro cable included. 500.00 plus shipping or 510.00 if using Paypal.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
why are you selling it will ask a friend if he is interested in it i know he has been wanting one

·
Registered
95 Posts
When and where did you buy them?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bought them from a DP member a couple of months age then sent them to Edge to check for updates and got a new pyro cable and pillar mount too. I am gonna try and play w/EFI so I'm selling this one to pay for some of it.

·
Registered
95 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks replied back. Still avail.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Ha Ha ya could have men looking . Women look at my rig all the time may be thinking is the old tale true. Anyway is the edge unit still aval. How much was too much power?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well sice I have zero self restraint I turned it up to 120hp tune and the boost stick to race and beat an srt10 viper truck and limped my tranny in the process! But I am actually going to buy the EFI Live and do considerably more damage to my trans! It is still avail just pretend 4 and 5 aren't there if you have a stock tranny):h

Ha Ha ya could have men looking . Women look at my rig all the time may be thinking is the old tale true. Anyway is the edge unit still aval. How much was too much power?

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ttt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.