Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello folks! I'm new to this forum since I just bought a 2004.5 GMC Duramax (and I'm loving it for the most part!!!!). However, it came with an Edge Juice/Attitude combo installed and it's giving me a few fits. Over the past week or so, the motor has just shut down twice while driving and once it would not start at all until I disconnected my Edge chip. It appears to defnitely be something related to the Edge chip. The two times it shut down the motor, the attitude display just goes blank (no power or display). The first time it did it, I hit the menu button and it came back on after approx 30 seconds. The second time, I could not get it working whatsoever and ended up disconnecting the two large connectors and that's where it sits now. With the ship unplugged, I do not have any problems. I have e-mailed Edge tech support to see what they say, but I'm not sure what they will do since I am not the original purchaser of their product. I'm not even sure when it was purchased. Does anyone have any ideas of where to start on troubleshooting this one? Also, anyone know what Edge's warranty terms are?

Thanks!
Scott

·
Registered
5,108 Posts
Welcome aboard, you pretty much narrowed it down already.. if you unplug the edge and it runs and starts then its that module or the pins.

contact edge and they will replace with no questions asked.
www.edgeproducts.com

you didn't mention where you are from? cold weather, hot weather?

also please create a signature with truck information.

Thanks
B.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Littleton, CO. Pretty darn warm the past couple weeks. I'll create a signature when I have a little more time and THANKS for the quick response!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts