Diesel Place banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
282 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First let me start by saying i've had this on going problem with truck bucking at wot like there was water in fuel, i've shimmed the fprv, added lift pumps and could not find a fix. Well today i set edge to 0 and truck ran great at wot, 1 ran great, same on 2, then at level 3 is when it started bucking. Anyone else have/had this problem?, any fix besides throwing edge in the trash. Efi live coming soon so edge wont be a problem, it's just bothering the heck out of me, its embarassing racing someone and the truck looks like a bucking bronco.

Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
my2500hd;1593744; said:
First let me start by saying i've had this on going problem with truck bucking at wot like there was water in fuel, i've shimmed the fprv, added lift pumps and could not find a fix. Well today i set edge to 0 and truck ran great at wot, 1 ran great, same on 2, then at level 3 is when it started bucking. Anyone else have/had this problem?, any fix besides throwing edge in the trash. Efi live coming soon so edge wont be a problem, it's just bothering the heck out of me, its embarassing racing someone and the truck looks like a bucking bronco.

Thanks
Bill
Exact same thing happened to my uncles truck. Dealer says it was a bad injector. He never got it fixed, he ended up trading it. It did it on levels 3 and up, and right about 60 mph everytime. like a big hikup. I have edge on my 06, and not a single problem here on any level.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts