Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys,

Please only post in this thread if you are currently having a problem with your LLY Juice.

If you are not sure of whether it is a valid problem, talk it over with the other testers in the "discussion forum" prior to posting it here.

Again, i'd like to divide the threads to make it easier for us here at Edge to see what things need immediate attention,

thanks,
Rob

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
OK, hopefully I'm not the only one here!:)

When I first installed the Beta I got a knock at low rpm. It would only do it right at the shift when driving normal, and it would do it on all settings including zero. It has since all but went away and does only on rare instances.

Anyone else?

·
Registered
318 Posts
The attitude locked up on me tonight. It was only the bottom half on the 4 digital setting. It was set for load & rpm. It was locked up for about 20 minutes and then started working again.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
When the Attitude froze up, did the numbers on both load and RPM freeze? Were you able to adjust power levels at all?

Did you notice any changes in the way the truck was running when it happened?

·
Registered
318 Posts
Both the load & rpm locked up. Did not try adjusting power levels. Truck ran fine, no changes.

·
Registered
318 Posts
Ok, Both the lly trucks threw ECM injector circuit codes for all 8 injectors recently. Let me know if you need anymore info on it.

·
Registered
954 Posts
well.i dont know if this is a problem or not.pulled my first big load with the juice today and it smoked like a train.so ,i adjusted the low boost power level and low boost fueling down to level 1 and no change.is it supposed to smoke like that .wow.i mean it was a cloud every time i pushed the pedal,even when i was on flat ground trying to ease into it.also on another note it seems that the egts are very hard to keep in check.i can set the alarm off at will.when i say big load im talkin grossing 24000 truck and trailer.

·
Registered
10,559 Posts
Still getting the injector codes at random. We also have some cold engine injector knock?? and rough running issues even on zero. Both of the 05's are doing this, and both stop when the Edge is removed or once its at operating temp.

We actually pulled over and removed the boxes while it was doing it this morning.

·
Registered
954 Posts
RickDLance;1511634; said:
Still getting the injector codes at random. We also have some cold engine injector knock?? and rough running issues even on zero. Both of the 05's are doing this, and both stop when the Edge is removed or once its at operating temp.

We actually pulled over and removed the boxes while it was doing it this morning.
hello!!is this thing on?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.