Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How long will it take to install an Edge Juice with Attitude? I am going to do it tonight.

·
Registered
61 Posts
It takes longer to remove the fender shield and drill/tap for the pyro probe then replace shield than everything else combined. Hint: Pick up a package of cheap 3/8" black split wireloom and a couple of stick-on "wirewrap" clamps to route the pyro wire across the firewall and make it look real professional. Edited by: Sneaks

·
Registered
61 Posts
Boost info comes from all those data streams the Juice taps into. No need to do anything but plug/unplug. About as difficult as inserting an extension cable on your printer port. Oh, since you have an '01, 1bad01, you might get the 01 specific engine temperature "glitch" that reads the temp as 40 degrees. All the time. Dunno if there's a fix, I just changed the default so my Attitude reads speed instead of engine temp since everything else works fine.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well I hooked up all of it except for the pyro. I didnt have the bit. Took about 15 minutes so far. Love the way this thing works. Edge does it again. I am running on level 2 right now for a while. Should I go through all levels soon, or wait a bit?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Your self control merits applause!
I thought I would start in level 1 or 2 but went immediately to the top. Go for it you won't be able to stop

1 - 6 of 6 Posts