Diesel Place banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I seem to be having problems interfacing a customers edge evolution with my computer. I have the .NET framework installed and the current program as well. It picks up the device on the new hardware list, the device does not turn on nor does it show as connected in the software on the computer.

If any of you have any ideas as to why this might be, please send me a private message or an email @ [email protected] or reply to this thread.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Do you have .NET 2.0 Framwork installed? It will not work on .NET 1.

·
Registered
781 Posts
Do you have the newest version of the Lightning software? Maybe uninstalling and reinstalling.

When I had the Lightning software running, it once would not see the Evo and I had to unplug the Evo and plug it back in and then it connected.

·
Registered
35 Posts
If you are plugging into a USB hub, try plugging in directly to the USB on the system.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We have 2 computers which I have tried this on, one I inserted directly to the machine and it detected the new hardware, so the computer knows its there.

The second time around I installed and updated everything first and then plugged it in, it recognized the device, still tried to install automatically but still to no avail. Maybe there is a different way...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.