Diesel Place banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Playing around with my new edge monitor. Pretty cool but I noticed a few wierd things. This is a new to me truck.
1. The monitor and the actual OEM truck average mpg numbers are different, shouldn't they read the same?
2. The Dpf soot level is still at 0 after I have put about 200 miles on the truck since I got it, and the Distance Since last Regen says 1500 mi, and doesn't go up as I drive it.

2011 LML

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
96 Posts
Something's not right, soot shouldn't be 0 after 200 miles & 1500 miles since last regen isn't possible. If you haven't updated the unit I would & see if that corrects the issues. Can't comment on mpg, if you have different size tires from stock that will effect those #'s

·
Registered
20 Posts
DIC mileage numbers are notoriously high, as much as 20% higher than hand calculated numbers. Does the edge scanner match hand calculated numbers? Don't know enough to comment on the soot level. Sorry.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just updated it and it still shows DPF soot at 0 and the distance since last Regen is the same

·
Administrator
15,962 Posts
I just updated it and it still shows DPF soot at 0 and the distance since last Regen is the same

I would contact Edge and ask them for some technical advice

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
there a tune on the truck?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts