Diesel Place banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 06 Duramax with the lbz that currently has an intake, exhaust, and an edge juice with attitude. I am looking to buy an Edge Cts Race Evolution. How much of a better chip is that CTS Race? Anyone know one that has one for sale or where to find one?
With the CTS Race on level 4 will I need to do any other mods? Will I need to run a lift pump? If so how are the Air Dog 150's?
I am looking to get more power then the current chip I am running. Any help or feedback would be great.
Thanks

·
Registered
166 Posts
duramax33,

If you are looking to upgrade the tuning on your truck you may want to consider going the EFI route. We have the ability to build calibrations designed specifically for your truck at a competitive price compared to other box tuners on the market. Our two most popular options are our SPADE series and our Pre-Tuned ECMs. Both are available with either single tunes, DSP2 tunes (on-the-fly 2 switchable tunes), or DSP5 tunes (on-the-fly 5 switchable tunes).

Our tunes will deliver smooth power distribution, great drive-ability, low EGTs, clean power, and reliable power. We have spent countless hours on the road and dyno building and testing our tunes to ensure they represent the highest quality calibration. We stand behind all of our tuning and guarantee satisfaction.

If I can be of any help please feel free to shoot me an email ([email protected]), give us a call (815-923-4315), or catch me on here.

-Steve

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
duramax33,

If you are looking to upgrade the tuning on your truck you may want to consider going the EFI route. We have the ability to build calibrations designed specifically for your truck at a competitive price compared to other box tuners on the market. Our two most popular options are our SPADE series and our Pre-Tuned ECMs. Both are available with either single tunes, DSP2 tunes (on-the-fly 2 switchable tunes), or DSP5 tunes (on-the-fly 5 switchable tunes).

Our tunes will deliver smooth power distribution, great drive-ability, low EGTs, clean power, and reliable power. We have spent countless hours on the road and dyno building and testing our tunes to ensure they represent the highest quality calibration. We stand behind all of our tuning and guarantee satisfaction.

If I can be of any help please feel free to shoot me an email ([email protected]), give us a call (815-923-4315), or catch me on here.

-Steve
I sent you an email!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.