Diesel Place banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where you can get an Edge badge?

(or Got Juice? stickers)

·
Registered
7,190 Posts
I got 2.........I can spare 1

PM me an adress or call Edge, I am sure they won't mind the free advertising

Lemme know........it's yours if you reallly want it, I justy gotta remenber what I did with it.

T
NY

·
Banned
394 Posts
I HAVE 2 THAT FELL OFF MINE.....YOU WANT EM? HAD TO REPLACE WITH BANKS .....DONT CARE FOR THEM JUST HAD TO HAVE SOMETHING ON THERE.....

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Reminds me of a funny story over the holidays. I pulled into the local Chevy dealership and parked up front right next to a new 2004 Duramax HD. I get out of the truck to look at the sticker on the 04 and out comes the salesman. He says to me "You looking to upgrade to big brother?" (I think he thought mine was a 1500 or something) I said, "No, I already have the Duramax". He looks at the side of the truck and says, "Oh, yeah that's a nice truck you got that EDGE edition" like it was from the factory that way.

Yeah, mine came with Edge Juice, gauges, and wheels from the factory like this. What a moron.

·
Registered
11,955 Posts
As soon as the warantee goes by-by I might put mine on but that is something I'm concerened with.

That story of the salesman is a riot and also realy sad

·
Whipper Snapper
4,490 Posts
No fuss about your warranty at that dealer since you have the "Edge option" from the factory!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts