Diesel Place banner

edge attitude, will it ever be released??

2K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  robh2 
#1 ·
I've been looking (researching actually, by lurking the diesel page) into a box for my truck, I think i have narrowed it to the juice or the quadzilla?? I really want the in cab adjustability, not the screwing around with key sequences and the go pedal to program the box. So any ideas on if the juice in cab (ATTITUDE) will ever be released to the public?? Seems like it just keeps gettting pushed out and pushed out....

How about pricing between the two boxs, i checked quadzillas site and had a little bit of a hard time by their price matrix figuring exactly what components i would need to buy to get the programmer with somewhere around 100-125hp and the incab controller for adjustablilty, any insight would be great. It looks like the juice will be around $800 with the attitude added to it for

ALso it appears that the attitude picks up boost for the display without adding additonal parts to the truck and that just the pyro would be needed to eb added to get the boost and egt working on the controller, any ideas on if the quadzilla needs both the boost and pyro added to make it work?

Thanks!

See less See more
#3 ·
Nothing in the way of mods yet except apperance type stuff, the truck only has 900 miles on it as of now. I plan to go to a 4" exhaust most likely the Banks system, and the juice or quadzilla. I will also most likely do some of ATS's tranny mods down the road, as i have met the owners of ATS diesel and have a buddy who works with them closely on some projects so he can help me with the install of those tranny parts, i was at the ATS shop back in May and got to tour the whole shop and see some of thier converters and trannys in the works, Clint knows his stuff, i talked to him for a a few hours while we were at a wedding reception, along with the time i spent in his shop.

On the monitor i put in a e-mail to one company that shows the attitude on their website, they say it will be released in 2 weeks????? Time will tell?

#4 ·
What apperance mods have you done? Have you had you aux cooling fan kicking on too much? I only have 1800 miles and the noise of that fan is driving me crazy. I want to talk to some other people before i take it in. What site did you see the Attitude? Keep me posted on what chip you go with!

Thanks

#5 ·
bybycop said:
What apperance mods have you done? Have you had you aux cooling fan kicking on too much? I only have 1800 miles and the noise of that fan is driving me crazy. I want to talk to some other people before i take it in. What site did you see the Attitude? Keep me posted on what chip you go with!

Thanks
I took a look see at your truck ... Nice !!!!

What you need is some Escalade door handles like these,sept in Pewter ..... Handles

Did you know you can get them painted and ready to bolt on from GM ??

When my bud Bill shows up I'll have him get you the part numbers .... Start a thread in the acc. forum ....

Mac

#6 ·
bybycop said:

Thanks

I put on the tonneau cover, stainless polished smittybilt step bars, bug flector, and vent visors so far, still have to do the window tint...

The site i saw ithe monitor on was

http://www.super-chip.com/chips/index.html?loadfile=catalog32_0.html

My fan runs till you drive the truck then it mellows out unless its real hot and the air is on, i can hear it cycle ocasionally..

Link to my truck pics are here: http://home.earthlink.net/~redlineracing/mypersonalsite/

these pics are before i put all the stuff on the truck, one of these days i will upload the new pics...........

#7 ·
Great lookin truck Cam! I love the clearance lights on Black. I checked out the controler sight. Thats going to be nice. So are they not available then?

Yeah Mackin I plan on getting the escalade handles! Let me know if you get the part#. How much did you spend on them?

What do you mean by thread?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.