Diesel Place banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for trick spot to mount the attitude monitor heard of some people putting it in the overhead bin by the sunglasses and remote garage door opener. Is there a kit for this? If so who sells it and how much and if you have a pic of how it looks that would be helpful.

·
Registered
452 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
159 Posts
Whens the old design ready?

·
Banned
1,143 Posts
I bought one from ebay thinking it was the flush-mount kit, and they sent me one that mounts it an at angle. The seller made that mistake, I didn't mis-read it. Installed it today and I think it looks horrible. Get the flush-mount...

·
Registered
192 Posts
It may look like crap but I'd rather have the new angled display mount than the straight one like I've got. It is hard to read and navigate without leaning over when it's pointing straight back.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Chad H;1635580; said:
It may look like crap but I'd rather have the new angled display mount than the straight one like I've got. It is hard to read and navigate without leaning over when it's pointing straight back.
X2

I have the angled and one of my friends has the straight one. Mine is so much easier to read.

·
Registered
804 Posts
beeler311;1634503; said:
Is it just me or did they make the hole crooked for the display? If it is, that looks really crappy. Surely they don't sell them like that.

Thats just an optical illusion, its angled towards the driver but certainly square with the rest of the piece.

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
I recess the entire Attitude monitor into the mount and then angle it toward the driver. The pictures on my web site are from the drivers seat in a normal driving position.

We start with a 1.5" thick chunk of 6061 compared to 1/2" for the competition. The difference in material cost and machining time is tremendous, but it makes for a much cleaner installation. :D

www.socaldiesel.com

·
Registered
159 Posts
Will this work with a sunroof?

·
Registered
612 Posts
Tripppin will the Evolution fit in your mount?

·
Registered
6,210 Posts
Bakatare;1637975; said:
Will this work with a sunroof?
I'm sorry it won 't work with the sunroof consoles. However many have converted to a Denali sunroof console and replaced the AC controls with an Attitude or gauge mount.

BLUE72CAMARO;1638339; said:
Tripppin will the Evolution fit in your mount?
Yes sir it will. :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
Got the angled mount from SoCal. Little more expensive than the others but well worth it. Really happy with it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.