Diesel Place banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
I read the post that the link references, and it sounded to me like the install was quite simple. So, does this mean the attitude is able to read boost/EGT from the CAN stream? Is that data available, or is there also a pyrometer/boost tap involved with the Attitude?

John

·
Registered
941 Posts
John-

My understanding is it will read boost from the electronics without having to "T" anything. However to get the EGT reading, you will still need to tap the manifold for the probe.

Bob

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Having the G-Tech feature, will that mean you will have to get it as level as possible, then calibrate it like the G-Tech?

·
Registered
369 Posts
?? my source on the monitor says that it has been pushed out to OCT 1st now for release.... ALso he said that it ONLY has 4 power levels, highest being 90hp, not 5 levels going up to 120hp as others have speculated????

Can anyone figure this out??

I'm about ready to cancel my order and place it with CON'S instead, seems like he has better info and seems to know more about what this box has and will really do. CON's any idea if you will have them before OCT 1st, and can you confirm if it really has the 5 power levels or not? If you can get them before the other guy i will place my order with you instead, Thanks

Thanks!Edited by: gsxr1216

·
Registered
4,755 Posts
Did anyone look at the stock dyno numbers?? I wonder how they got 627 ft/lbs from a stock truck since GM only rates the motor at 320 Hp and 520 ft/lbs. When runing in 5th gear which is over drive it will show less power than when running in 4th(direct), so how is it make more Hp and torque than the motor makes to start with. We all know the Juice works well but something is wrong with their test data.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Once this is "in someone's hands", it would be nice to know what actually comes with the Attitude.

The Boost and EGT readings, wired and sensors similar to standard guages?????........ Can't get a straight answer from anybody right now.........

What comes with the "Pyrometer Kit"???????

To make matters worse, rumor has it that it (the Attitude) won't be available with the Hot Juice......

Ugh................

·
Registered
133 Posts
i talked to edge.....actually sent my 3.61 hot juice back to them to get it ready for the attidude monday....the sent it back already no attidue reflashes for at least 2-3 more weeks arron told me wednsday......there still may be additional horses is all i can say!!!!...as far as i know from edge that a few betas (attidues) have been sent out ....kennedy has one, I'VE HEARD NOT FOR SURE ......

·
Registered
36 Posts
The monitor comes with five levels but if you have the hot juice you get 6!!! thats the latest I've heard. 145hp possible. Figure if the juice comes with the 120 what about the boys with the hot box. they spent money they didn't need to. Anyway Oct 1st is the new date.

two weeks two weeks two weeks. Whats two more.

When it gets here we'll all know!!!!!
<DIV>Con's Performance Chips
2200 Overland
Burley Id. 83318
208-431-0835
http://www.consperformancechips.com
</DIV>

·
Registered
61 Posts
The big question: Are there any costs associated with returning our present Juice to Edge and getting the connector(s) added along with the reflash? Not as big a question: Does the monitor include a pyro probe kit with it? If not, will any standard probe work if spliced in? That question answered gives me about two or three weeks to get a probe and install it in anticipation of the day/week/year it finally goes to market.

Patience: My challenge this wifetime.

·
Registered
36 Posts
My understanding is the monitor is complete with probe. $299.00 to return your box to Edge and that includes the monitor. If not send it to me and I'll include it for that but my source say's it includes the monitor

Con's Performance Chips
2200 Overland
Burley Id. 83318
208-431-0835
http://www.consperformancechips.com

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Well it is now Sunday! how about some information on the new controler? Inquiring minds want to know

1 - 20 of 27 Posts