Diesel Place banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have recently installed the LBZ intake including MP into my LLY truck. I tried to rescale the MAF but 500 g/sec is the max flow rate to program according to efi-live.

Compared to the LBZ stock tune the limit on that tune is 800 g/sec and the MAF flow is set to 583 g/sec.

Is there a way to increase that limit or any limit for that matter? I assume its the ECM limit and efi-live adheres to it.

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
I have recently installed the LBZ intake including MP into my LLY truck. I tried to rescale the MAF but 500 g/sec is the max flow rate to program according to efi-live.

Compared to the LBZ stock tune the limit on that tune is 800 g/sec and the MAF flow is set to 583 g/sec.

Is there a way to increase that limit or any limit for that matter? I assume its the ECM limit and efi-live adheres to it.
I think i remember reading somewhere about another limit issue that there is a way to edit the max value within the guts of EFI. I would doubt that it (ecm) has a limit. It just reads the number the EFI programs in.

G

·
There are mathamatical limits within the ECM. Each ECM type can have a different set of limits. In this case 512 is the LLY ECM's upper limit.

Cheers
Cindy

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
There are mathamatical limits within the ECM. Each ECM type can have a different set of limits. In this case 512 is the LLY ECM's upper limit.

Cheers
Cindy
Ah... i stand corrected.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts