Diesel Place banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used these? They seem way too cheap!

Ebay Nerf Bars

Or something better thats not mucho expensive?

·
Registered
840 Posts
I had a set of those on my Durango. They were made by a company called Wildcat Flash and are not bad for the price. But I would not trust them to 350# person constantly using them.:rolleyes:

In a nutshell, they did look good, they would offer some protection, and they are functional to a point.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Several people here including myself have the bars from www.dealsofsteel.com. They are relatively inexpensive and seem to be a quality product. Do a search and you should find more opinions of them. I noticed that their website is currently still (for the last month or better) being upgraded so you might have to call them.

Regards,
Jaime

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In a nutshell, they did look good, they would offer some protection, and they are functional to a point.
Protection from what? I don't want people screwing up my leather by sliding off the seats, I just want to use them as a step.

I weigh 190, no problem. :) I'll check out that link, thanks!

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Have them on two of my trucks, both of the HDs. Bought from tempire, and he is a good guy to deal with. Worth the money, in my opinion, especially after pricing the other ones.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I got em and I love them I only weigh 140 soakin wet):h

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Does anyone have pics of the ebay bars on their truck?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts