Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
we had to change our earlier date becuase of conflicts then too many people couldnt make the new date.so december the 13th has been set up.it will be at waynes dyno in jacksonville nc.it will be from like 8-5.also drag racing at the local strip (1/4) will begin around 12 and both events will run simultaneously.the track is less than a mile down the road.hope some of you can make it ,we appear to have a large number of trucks coming,bunches of dodges,if you do want to come and dyno let me know so i can put your name in a slot.there is talk of an 800 hp cummins being there,several with twin chargers as well.my brother and i will have our modestestly equiped dmaxes there to represent the maxes but the more the merrier.there will also be some 7.3s and a 6.0

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Sounds like a fun day even as a spectator!

·
Registered
2,341 Posts

Now that will be a sight to see! All the talk about dyno's and what there good for will be seen at the track! It would be hard to argue with a time slip and a weight scale! ........

king d, what kind of dyno will be on hand? With so many trucks, will someone bring an "extra" dyno? it would be nice to have something to compare with, not to mention having a back-up dyno.
Ya know SDaver may show!

Hey Mac... you getting this? What'cha gonna do? You're not thinking of "not comming" to the event are you? I would hate to think that "The Possy" drove over 1,000 miles up to Yankee town kicked ass and got no rebuttle from the CT boys. Heck, how far is it from your place to the dyno event? If it's less than 1,000 miles and you don't make it... you'll have no face. FYI... I spoke to SDaver Friday morning in Dixie, Friday night in CT and again Sunday night in Dixie on your "dyno" weekend.

Burner--->
...... hold on, I need to get my flame suit.

·
Registered
104 Posts
is there a cost to go on the dyno

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
there is a cost a but i hate to mis price so i will check .last time he charged like 100 dollars an hour,i never asked about 1,2or 3 runs...i will get a price and get back to you....jess

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
it will be held in jacksonville north carolina,i cant remember the exact road name right now but it is on the main drag.hope you can make it,once again for those of you that want to come and wish to dyno exspeacially those that have pm d me about coming from far away.let me know if you want to dyno so i can keep you a spot.we are pushing 40 trucks promised but not all want to dyno by any means,i would hate for someone to want to come and dyno and not be able to dyno,however the track is a fo no matter how manytrucks show up......jess

·
Registered
7,187 Posts
CT to Jacksonville, NC........661 miles.

Should be 10 hours with light traffic.

Let me know the exact address ASAP.

Hopefully the CT Posse can make a good showing,

Hey Dipper, you goin ??? Sdaver ??? who else ??

T
NY

·
Registered
612 Posts
Jess ...

Have talked with my better half since sending you the PM, I do plan to be there ... will be coming in from Washington, NC on 17 ... please, post address and location when you can

Tony ...

Hope a bunch of you guys will be able to make it down here to "y'all" country! Will be great to see you again.

JimEdited by: JEBar

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hey guys wayne from waynes dyno should be posting here soon with a link to his webpage with exact directions on how to find his place....jess

·
Registered
3 Posts
Well here I am. Jess has got quite a party planned for the 13th I see. You can get directions to my shop by going to my website and going to the bottom of the main page. If you look at some of the dyno days pis you'll be able to see the field I have behind the dyno room. Sounds like we'll have a crowd. The cost will be $60.00 for 3 runs on the dyno. Just be patient with me and the optical sensor. It takes a minute to hook it up. I will be open Friday afternoon the 12th for anyone that wants to come get on the dyno that day from 3:00pm to 9:00pm. I have to be out of the shop on the 13th by 5:30. I'm playing Santa at a church party that night. Hope to meet you all. Wayne

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
dynoman said:
I was asked about duallies on the dyno. My doors are 8'11" wide and the dyno rollers are 81" wide. If your truck fits then it can be run.
If it fits in the door,it will ,it can be straped on,duals in place .... You 'all better hope for a stretch of good weather before this Dually treks south .....

Problem isn't with the truck, but leaving the wifey home to fend for her self ....

Mac

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey guys jetpuilot from the dodge site just posted that he has off and is coming to the evnt ,he is the dodge with over 800 hp....jess

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Mackin said:
Problem isn't with the truck, but leaving the wifey home to fend for her self ....

Mac
Hmmmm....

·
Registered
74 Posts
wow this sounds like an event i should even show up to.... bring more toys
now if i can just find a way to get there lol.

Shannon

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.