West Coast ownz you.

:D

"All the HP with 100% less concrete!" - Captain Duramax
Discuss.....

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
great job Tim w/ the C&P.

this should get good, but lets limit the 'personnal attacks' so we can keep it open.

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Still got sand in your mangina that a Dmax is now on top? :D

According to you guys, a Western Dmax is #1 ProStreet, and the fastest diesel truck is the Banks Sidewinder, which is a California truck.

And it could be argued that Casper is the fastest true street pickup with a diesel engine, which is also a California (licensed and insured) pickup. A 3/4 ton pickup with the original engine and 5-speed trans even. Heck, it has WATER in the block and a radiator to boot!

And the fastest woman diesel drivers are Western as well.

The only reason a Western Dmax is not #1 in a rail, is because nobody has bolted one in yet. I heard the NHRA Top Fuel guys in conjunction with the CIA, NSA and Freemasons are putting a stop it so far.

That's why the Western schedule is being cut back, to give you folk a chance next year. It was pretty much one-sided in 2007...

;)

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Calling out DOCKBOY , hey dockboy you have been talking trash about the Banks D-max and McRat so here is a challenge for you . I will give you $1,000 to come to the west coast and race McRat at Fomosa in Feb. Thats right a $1000 to come race Pat in Cali and I bet more people will help pitch in also . So let us here your stories why you wont come and race .

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
Yah bobo , I saw your vid now I want twins (think it's to late for santa)

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
yes nice video Bobo, but do you have a coast?:D West coast is always leading the charge in anything cool.:cool:

·
Registered
12,036 Posts
Since i live in missouri can i be a neutral....
Actually Missouri has been moved to the West Coast. It took nearly all the reserve funds that the DHRA had, and 20,000,000 illegals with shovels, but they got it done. :ro)

This is why there are so many illegals here.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
I've heard enough, I'm from the East Coast and I'll take all you West Coast boys on:D:boxing:

·
Registered
6,995 Posts
I've heard enough, I'm from the East Coast and I'll take all you West Coast boys on:D:boxing:
let me know if you need anything, I've got some buckets full of instant HP :D

they need to be used before it sets up.

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
I'll help out with the trailer to pull back your broke parts:D:D

The only competition I might give em is in a show-n-shine and the most gadgets/audio and video sources under one truck roof!

·
Registered
556 Posts
What coast is MN?

·
Registered
6,810 Posts
I'll help out with the trailer to pull back your broke parts:D:D

The only competition I might give em is in a show-n-shine and the most gadgets/audio and video sources under one truck roof!
i think ben has the most audio visual gadegts in on truck:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 698 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.