Diesel Place banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I've asked about the Novakanes but I just found these Eagle Alloy Series 016s that I also like. I don't want to level my truck but I do want to fit a 20x10 with 305/50r20 tires on a stock height truck. Will these fit with a -21mm offset? Rubbing? Thanks!

http://aewheel.com/wheels_detail_specs.cfm?id=4310&cat=472

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks b16gsr I appreciate the link and btw your truck looks awesome! Mine is the same color too! I think that if you're running 20x10s with a negative offset and 33x12.50s, the 305/50R20s should fit fine as they are only 32x12s.

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Thanks b16gsr I appreciate the link and btw your truck looks awesome! Mine is the same color too! I think that if you're running 20x10s with a negative offset and 33x12.50s, the 305/50R20s should fit fine as they are only 32x12s.
You are more than welcome and yes, you should be just fine. Mine are headed to a new home wednesday. I am going back to a set of Centerlines for the strength and offset. These are a just a little aggressive for the work I do.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I understand the AE is only rated for like 3040 lbs but that's ok because I don't tow much and even if I do there's not much tongue weight

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh second thought will these wheels stick way out past my truck at stock height with 305/50R20s?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,564 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Alright well since this sounds all screwed up I'm just nixing the plan I'm going to pay a little bit more for the BMF Rehabs in 20x9 with a 0mm offset. Will these fit no problem on a stock truck with 305/50R20s?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Alright well since this sounds all screwed up I'm just nixing the plan I'm going to pay a little bit more for the BMF Rehabs in 20x9 with a 0mm offset. Will these fit no problem on a stock truck with 305/50R20s?
Yup will hang out a little, not near as much as the Eagles. I wouldn't own a BMF for the cost of a cast wheel. You can get a USA forged Centerline wheel for the same money. Get the offset and size you want. Look them up.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The Centerlines were in the mid $500s per wheel as opposed to the low $300s per wheel as I have found on the BMF Rehabs. Got a source I dont know about?

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
The Centerlines were in the mid $500s per wheel as opposed to the low $300s per wheel as I have found on the BMF Rehabs. Got a source I dont know about?
Sure do. That is full retail on them.

Send me a PM.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts