Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys the owner of the dyno needed to change to the 18th hopefully this will work better for many of you thanks....jess Edited by: king d

·
Registered
612 Posts
king d ...

Oct. 11th looks good to me ... not really interested in running my truck but would like to watch and get to meet any who do ... Jim

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JEBar said:
king d ...

Oct. 11th looks good to me ... not really interested in running my truck but would like to watch and get to meet any who do ... Jim
so far have two dmaxes and to 6.0 fords signed on to dyno,hopefully the number will grow in the days to come.there is also a 1/4 mile dragstrip about 1 mile down the road and a few of us will head there when the dyno runs are over....jess....oh yeah i almost forgot heard a dmax would be pushing over 600 hp should be interesting...

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
Jess; How many runs and what is the price to dyno? I am interested in it. $50 for 3 runs seems to be the standard rate. Will there be a discount?

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hdmax buddy if you come from ohio to run on the dyno
dont worry about the price of the runs il cover you.last time the guy cut us a real good deallike 100 bucks an hour and we were gettin like 7-8 per hour havent nailed it all down yet trying to get a handle on possible turnout then i should knnow more,but like i said if you come dont worry your runs are on me....jess

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mackin said:
That's an offer Mac Daddy would have a hard time passing up !!! Don't get any ideas my plate is full ...

Mac
hey mdaddy your always welcome down south were the real power makers live
...lol...jess but you are welcome nc is already full of yanks one more for a day or so couldnt hurt

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.