Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry for being such a late notice but we had to make sure the dyno would be here and setup. As long as everything this week goes good its still on.

Im opening a performance / dyno shop in Harrisburg, NC. We do work on Imports, Domestics and Diesels. Its just north of charlotte. Directions Just type in your address

JDM Racing
704-454-RACE

Our Grand Opening will be an all day event from 10am to 7pm with Food, Drinks and Music. Price for 3 pulls on the grand opening will be $45, no tuning on the grand opening.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry for being so close on the last date but with the construction of are office and dyno running late on arrival. We are going to have to move the date back, the new date and offical Date is March 10th. Everything is pretty much done and would probaly be done by saturday but we wanna be on the safe side. The phones are on but just takeing messages, We will probally open before the grand opening.

I will keep yall informed on how it is going and when the dyno will be available for public use. The dyno will be here the begining of this week, and will be setup within a day or two. The main reason for pushing the date back is the office inspections and making sure everything passes. I wanna get everything running right and safe.

The New Dyno Day - Grand Opening is Saturday, March 10th 2007

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Got some bad news. Dyno Came in this morning on a RoadWay truck. Everything in the truck was good except the dyno its self. I still have 2weeks till grand opening to get it fixed. I will know this coming week if the dyno will be avaiable for March 10th.

Attachments

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Im sorry, the way it looks right now no. Its on its way back to texas, then they have to fix it then send it back. Its lookin to be 3- 4 weeks before its setup and running. That also depends on how bad the damage is and the time it takes to fix them.

We are probaly gonna go ahead and open just wont be able to dyno. We are gonna go ahead and still have the grand opening. We got to talking and we figure who ever shows up will get a discount when the dyno comes in. We aren't sure on how much and all the details. Depends how many people show up and what not.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Grand Openings aren't necessarily done at store opening. Open the store but have a Dyno Day event later and call that the Grand Opening. I'm more interested in seeing a number of people dyno on the same day. Make it worth the drive. Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
How about having one during the Lowes auto fair weekened in April, Id love to check it out while im down there. :) What types of upgrades/ mods does your shop do on diesels?

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Filadog;1634567; said:
Grand Openings aren't necessarily done at store opening. Open the store but have a Dyno Day event later and call that the Grand Opening. I'm more interested in seeing a number of people dyno on the same day. Make it worth the drive. Looking forward to it!
Thats how we are probaly gonna do it. The dyno should be back to the manufacture this wednesday. Then I will know how long it will take to get back and when we can do it.

TIM Z;1634618; said:
How about having one during the Lowes auto fair weekened in April, Id love to check it out while im down there. :) What types of upgrades/ mods does your shop do on diesels?
If we can and its back in time that could be a idea. As far as upgrades mostly everything.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
We are still doing a small grand opening / meet this saturday. That and anyone who shows up will get a discount when the dyno does comes get back.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
I got good new I just saved a bunch of money by not going road way back lol.

The dyno is on the way back and is completely fixed. As soon as the dyno is back the shop will be open and able for tuning and pulls.

The Grand Opening is Saturday March 31st 2007

We are also having a diesel day on Saturday April 14th 2007

On the diesel day anyone can get there vehicle dyno'd but if you have a diesel you get a discount. Both are all day events(10am-7pm)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts