·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone us the duramaximizer

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
king d's brother buck has one......stacked with a ppe ecm and everything else.....

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Pain to install and uninstall when needed,but effective as a mod in a stack as mentioned .... It bumps up fuel rail pressure ,what year is your truck ??

Mac

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hello my truck a 03 my first diesel pickup. When you stack the mods does that mean that different mods do different things like fuel pressure timing boost for even more guts on the end result?

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
torquemax said:
Hello my truck a 03 my first diesel pickup. When you stack the mods does that mean that different mods do different things like fuel pressure timing boost for even more guts on the end result?
It all depends most boxes today address Injector pulse width and timing for an example ...Earlier boxes adjusted fuel rail pressure ...... Different combos will give different results .... Pulse on Pluse yield the least plus you have to watch timing ....
Proceed with caution ... Decide where you want to be before you start and how much coin you have to play with for it never ends ...

Mac Edited by: Mackin

1 - 5 of 5 Posts