Diesel Place banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fits '01 and '02 trucks, needs to be sent in for a $50 upgrade to work on '03 and '04 trucks. I bought this thinking it would work on my '03 and I'm not interested in sending it in to get it updated, so you all have first shot at it for $360 before I put it on ebay.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BUMP.. Will get it upgraded at no extra cost to you if you want it for your '03 or '04 LB7.

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump.. any offers?

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
$335 anyone?

·
Registered
12,262 Posts
Today was payday so I have a Grant fighting for space along side the burning a hole in my Pocket Benny who is fading fast I might add....

Mac

·
Registered
4,643 Posts
i paid 340 for mine brand spankin new off of ebay!! the first of may to be exact

·
Registered
989 Posts
how are ya likin my old juice box?? still runnin good? -Jeff

·
Registered
958 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Jeff! I found out being an older version (4.2 I think?) it had a few issues. No big ones except that with '03 and newer trucks it would kill the oil pressure gauge. Gave me quite a scare when I first noticed it, LOL. Didn't matter, Edge will update them for free to the newest version.

I upgraded it to the 4.73 Juice/Attitude and am lovin' it!

Changed my mind about stacking, the Juice has more than enough for my needs. 99% of the time I'm in level 2 anyways.

·
Registered
989 Posts
Camstyn said:
I upgraded it to the 4.73 Juice/Attitude and am lovin' it!

Changed my mind about stacking, the Juice has more than enough for my needs. 99% of the time I'm in level 2 anyways.

I agree, lots o power with them. Funny thing is i didnt know that you could get them upgraded when i sold it!!! oh well i just got the 4.73 Juice/Attitude and it was giving me some issude, Jared at Edge is sending me the new 4.81 version to try and see if it fixes my no-start problem. Anyways I am glad you are enjoying it!!! later -Jeff

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.