Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Duramaximizer for Sale

Anyone looking for a Duramaximizer? I have one on a 02. Works well, recently upgraded to J/A and I'm not using both due to tranny. If interested, make offer. I know they work very smooth with stick trucks in city driving or much safer on work trucks that employees might be driving. Manufacturer claims 0-100 HP and 180 LBS TQ increase. Adjustable on the fly. Thanks

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
PPE lists new ones for the LB7 for $595. That sounds pretty high to me. Lets start at $250 and see what happens. Thanks

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
I know we have the same engine but will it work on my 03? Everyone always talks about the differences between the 01/02 vs 03/04. If I can I might be interested for $200.

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
There is a difference between 01-02 and 03-04 Its the MAP sensor plug. 01-02 has it. 03-04 doesnt. Im pretty sure with the dmaximizer you just dont hook it up and complketely unplug it from the unit for 03-04

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
$225.00 Shipped ?

·
Registered
5,934 Posts
Um....all the duramaximizers I have seen are mounted on a plate so that it looks factory, so usually it is built for a specific place, ie. if you do/don't have factory fog lights it can mount there, or it might mount in the little cubby to the right of the radio.....;)

Just curious.....

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didn't have mine mounted at all. I have the console with the cup holders. I pulled the leads to the control knob through the front of the console and brought the knob in under the cup holders. Whenever I wanted to change the setting, I just lifted the cup holder and turned the knob. No one even knew it was there. I don't like to drill holes in the dash.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.