Diesel Place banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I met a GMC going down the road a couple of weeks ago that had a windshield banner across the top of his windshield that said "GMC" and had a big DMax emblem under it (just like the one in the Duramax badges thread). It looked like most of the banners I've seen, taking up the top 5" or so of the windshield. Anyone have any idea where one could find such a thing? I've searched high and low on the internet, but haven't come up with one.

I'm not particularly interesting in the GMC part, but the DMax emblem looked sharp!!!

·
Registered
93 Posts
Talk to Mavrick, he will line you up.

Cheers

Bear

·
Banned
6,539 Posts
Here's one....

·
Registered
149 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Here's a pic of my old 3500 with a windshield banner. Its kinda far away though. It said "DURAMAX DIESEL 6.6L". Nothing special about that lettering. Any vinyl sign shop could make you one.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Found a closer one.

Those Ebay links.....the first one is black and wouldn't show up well on a windshield.....but the second one is very cool. Might have to get one.

Edited by: Maverick

·
Registered
540 Posts
Go to the guys website. He's offering free shipping, should make it sheaper than the EBay price.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmmm....none of these are quite what I was looking for. I was looking for one that had the DMax emblem just like in Maverick's avatar (i.e. silver rectangle with rounded corners, "Duramax" in black, "Diesel" in red). This really looked sharp on the truck I saw...

Thanks anyway guys!!!
I'll go poke around on Ebay when I get back from my fishing trip and see what I can find.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
I have a Vinyl cutter and can make most anything. Mav are there any problems with copyrights on cutting the word duramax?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Mr. Meister......not the word.... that I know of. Panasonic makes a cell phone called a Duramax. It didn't perform as well as my Duramax however. Is there a "R" trademark on the Dmax logo thats on our doors? If there is, I would say it would apply to that exact design only.

I also sent you a PM about the Allison decal. I don't think I put my name on it. Ops.Edited by: Maverick

1 - 10 of 10 Posts